Build Your Dream Team: How to Recruit, Train, and Retain Early Childhood Staff
Finding the right people to staff your center is challenging! Have you ever hired someone you thought was perfect, only to have her leave after a few months? Have you filled a position with a “warm body” to maintain the adult-child ratio because you couldn’t find a more qualified candidate?
Recruiting is an ongoing process that requires reflection, dedication, and importantly, a solid plan. But the plan isn’t always easy to craft, especially when you’re understaffed!
Build Your Dream Team will help you take the first step to creating your plan and will remain your right-hand guide as you hire, onboard, and nurture your new all-stars. Paperback. 128 pages.
Learn how to:
- Master effective recruiting techniques
- Craft effective job posts
- Conduct data-based interviews
- Make job offers more attractive
- Onboard new employees to make them part of your team
- Think strategically to plan for growth
- Work with a diverse staff
- Train staff for continual professional growth