Window Crib and Accessories
Clear acrylic panels at each end of the crib allow a caretaker to watch little ones while they sleep or play in this wooden crib. A swing down safety gate on the top of the crib allows for safe, easy access to infants. Meets the Mandatory CPSC 16 CFR 1220 regulations for non-full size cribs. Three position adjustable mattress height. Heavy duty ball bearing casters, two of which lock, are attached to the legs by a bolt system through the leg post. This is not only a stronger system but also eliminates the danger of exposed bolt threads. Includes a deluxe 24" x 38" x 3" thick foam mattress that is compliant with Federal Flammability standard 16 CFR 1633. Measures 39.5" x 26.5" x 38.5". Crib Drawer and Evacuation Kit are sold separately.
Wood accessory drawer conveniently stores baby care necessities. Crib Drawer measures 22" x 6" x 36". Cannot be installed if an evacuation frame is in place.
The Evacuation Frame is built to withstand elevator door openings and allows ease of use when taking outdoors in an emergency and during fire drills. Heavy duty casters, two are locking. Cannot be used in conjunction with crib drawers.
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up with they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.