Carolina 5-Section Locker
Arrange your classroom with attractive, strong, child-safe birch plywood furniture. At 48" tall, this 5-section locker unit is the perfect size for children to keep all of their personal belongings in order. Features two sturdy hooks in each locker for coats or bags, and room for bins or personal items above and below in ten smaller compartments. Design includes a helpful lower shelf which doubles as a bench for tying shoes. Encourage students to put everything in its right place with this attractive storage solution.
- 5-section student locker unit
- 5 locker compartments for student belongings, each with 2 coat hooks plus a smaller cubby above and below
- Bottom shelf doubles as a bench
- Built from premium 15mm-width birch plywood, joined with sturdy wood-screws and dowels
- Features rounded, smooth-sanded corners and edges
- Easy-to-clean, UV protective finish helps prevent scratches and stains
- Section your space with ease: a finished back panel allows for room arrangement options in the classroom
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Measures 48"H x 60"W x 15"D
Bins sold separately, contents not included.
Read this Insights and Inspirations article for more information on how incorporating child-sized furniture into educational environments can give children more opportunities to learn and explore.
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up with they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.