Bouncy Bands® for School Chairs - Increase Focus and Decrease Anxiety
Bouncy Bands for School Chairs - Increase Focus and Decrease Anxiety
Move while you work quietly and make learning and working fun! These safe, 100% latex free bands were developed by an educator and are made in the USA! Bouncy Bands® increase time on task; help high-energy workers fidget without distracting others; reduce students falling from leaning back in chairs; and discreetly soothes student anxiety, frustration, and hyperactivity. Bouncy bands are made with heavy-duty rubber.
Standard Chairs: Bouncy Bands® can be used with the small Kindergarten chairs and can also stretch to fit adult chairs. They can stretch to fit chairs that have a distance from 13-18" between the chair legs. When students sit at tables, Bouncy Bands for Chairs allow students to have individualized sensory relief without distracting others.
- Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Bands® making them easy to install in seconds
- The support pipes keep the Bouncy Bands® at the perfect height, while keeping it from sliding down the floor
- Bouncy Bands are quiet and won't distract others
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the support
pipes and bands stay secured
- The heavy-duty band and support pipes are free of latex and pthalates
Read this Insights and Inspirations article to learn more about flexible seating options and how active seating solutions positively affect the learning environment.