Reading Tree and Reading Tree Bench
Create An Enchanting Reading Space
Single 90° Reading Tree measures 8'8"H x 87.5"W x 87.5"D (each 90° section is purchased separately)
2 years & up. Foster a child’s innate enthusiasm for the natural world with the enchanting Reading Tree. The lofty tree provides an instinctive, organic reading space in any classroom. The tree can be configured for 90 degrees (Set of 1 Reading Tree + 1 Reading Tree Bench), 180 degrees (Set of 2 Reading Trees + 2 Reading Tree Benches), or 360 degrees (Set of 4 Reading Trees + 4 Reading Tree Benches). A comfortable four-cubby bench* with vinyl back and soft, comfortable seat cushions easily attaches to the base of the tree and is ideal for reading, quiet play, or small group activities. The shelves within the tree trunk are perfect for displaying favorite books or toys, and two rows of branches with removable, oversized leaves create a welcoming canopy for children to relax underneath. You can even add extra wonder to your canopy by hanging decorations or student projects from the pre-drilled holes along the branches. Constructed of solid birch, the Reading Tree is built to withstand rigorous classroom use, and its rounded, smooth-sanded, child-safe corners, complete with a 5-step protective UV finish, make it durable and easy to clean. Ships ready to assemble, Wall mounting screws not included. The type of fasteners needed will vary based on the material of the wall. Use fasteners appropriate for the walls in your classroom.
*Tree is sold separately in 90° sections. Bench is sold separately and is for use with the Reading Tree only.
The Reading Tree must be secured to a wall to ensure proper stability. Wall mounting hardware not included. The type of fasteners needed will vary based on the material of the wall. Use fasteners appropriate for the walls in your classroom. A 4-sided Reading Tree configuration must be used and assembled with 4 Reading Tree Benches.
- Create a warm, inviting reading area in your classroom with the natural and calming presence of the Reading Tree
- Shelves in the tree trunk are the perfect place for favorite books or toys
- Comfortable four cubby bench with vinyl back and seat cushions sold separately.
- Sanded holes along the branches create spaces to hang seasonal decorations and student projects
- Natural toned leaves easily slide into branch slots
- Leaves made with EVA material
- Section your space with ease: a finished back panel allows for room arrangement options in the classroom
- Wall mounting screws not included. The type of fasteners you need will vary based on the material of your wall. Use fasteners appropriate for the walls in your classroom.
- Measures 8'8"H x 87.5"W x 87.5"D
- Ships ready to assemble
- 5 year warranty
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up with they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.