Carolina 4-Section Bench Cubby
Create an inspiring learning environment with attractive, strong, child-safe birch plywood classroom furniture. Our bench cubby is designed with 4 cubbies at the floor-level, ideal for storing shoes and bags. Top surface serves as a helpful bench for children to sit on while tying their shoes.
Bench Measures 16”H x 48”W x 15”D and Cubbies measure 11.125"H x 11.125"W x 13.25"D
Cushion sold separately (item #32875)
- 4-section birch plywood floor-level cubby unit with bench top
- Spacious cubbies are ideal for storing shoes and bags
- Built from 15mm-width birch plywood, joined with sturdy wood screws and dowels
- Rounded, smooth-sanded child-safe corners and edges
- Easy to clean, UV protective finish helps prevent scratches and stains
- Section your space with ease: a finished back panel allows for room arrangement options in the classroom
- Ships ready-to-assemble: all tools, instructions, and hardware included
- Lifetime warranty
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up with they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.