Rugs alive™ Floor Rugs
PreK – Grade K, early readers and STEM programs. These colorful and durable classroom rugs are perfect for introducing the alphabet through sight, song, and 3D magic! Each of the 26 animals come alive right on your rug with the FREE Rugs alive mobile app. After matching the correct habitat card, kids can walk around the animals and explore them from all sides. You can also play the Zoo Crew Alphabet Song right from your rug!
Rugs are perfect for whole group and center time activities and encourage you to create your own fun rug activities. These durable rugs are made from 100% nylon and meet or exceed Class One fire ratings. Rugs are Green Label Plus certified and come with a useful lifetime-wear warranty. Choose shape and size.
How will Rugs alive help my students?
- Learn animal habitats from around the world
- Match the Habitat Cards with the correct animal
- Explore all 26 animals in 3D
- Collaborate with friends to take fun photos with animals
- Introduce upper and lowercase letters
- Learn the alphabet through song
- Create your own fun rug activities
Use the free app to make the rug come alive:
- You will need to print out these Animal Habitat Cards (in color or black and white). They will be used in conjunction with your rug to make the animals come alive!
- Using your mobile device, select your source for downloading app below (Google Play, App Store, and Amazon)
- Search for “Rugs alive”
- Look for this icon and get the app:
Mobile Requirements for Rugs alive™ Floor Rugs
- For iPad: 3rd Generation or newer
- For Android: Version 7 (Nougat) or newer
- For Fire Tablet: 6th Generation, Fire Tablet 8 or newer