Preschool Preparedness for an Emergency
Storms, flooding, earthquakes, epidemics, tornadoes, fire. You hope it never happens, but you know you need to be ready. Preschool Preparedness for an Emergency, the second book in the Preparing for the Unexpected Series, will train you for a worst-case scenario.
While this may seem like a daunting task, it’s easier when you break it down. Emergency-preparedness expert Andrew Roszak will teach you how to:
- Reduce potential harm or damage
- Develop and test emergency action plans
- Empower staff to respond effectively
- Satisfy licensing and other regulatory requirements
- Act quickly to protect lives and property
- Make families more prepared
- Develop relationships with local emergency-response organizations
- Limit the amount of time your business is closed
- Pick up the pieces and return to normal
You can’t stop a disaster from happening, especially when Mother Nature is the force behind it. But, you can be ready to act when it does.
Paperback, 108 pages