Play-Time Farm Fresh Fruit - Set of 8
3 years & up. Picked at the peak of ripeness, these realistically sized fruits will add lots of vitamin P for play to your child's culinary activities. There are 8 pieces packed in this crate of "farm fresh" favorite fruits. This durable, molded-plastic food is ideal for kitchen and grocery play. Crate measures 10"H x 9.5"W x 3.3"L. Includes 8 pieces.
Discover More Ways to Play
- Ask the child to count the pieces of fruit and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to identify the colors on the pieces of fruit.
- Place four or more pieces of fruit in front of the child, depending on his/her age. Ask the child to study them before closing his/her eyes. Remove one piece of fruit and ask the child to recall the missing piece.
- Hide the fruit from the child's sight, then secretly place one piece in a paper bag. Ask the child to place a hand in the bag and identify the fruit by touch.
- Ask the child to line up the fruit by size, from smallest to largest.
- Play "store" and ask the child to place fruit in a bag, per your order. ("I'd like one red and two yellow pieces, two sweet and one sour.")