Dramatic Play Toddler Loft
18 months & up. Create a multi-level sensory environment that;s just the right size for toddlers to explore. The Dramatic Play Toddler Loft combines gross motor and dramatic play in a compact play space. A toddler-sized kitchen is connected to a multi-level sidewalk with large acrylic windows to observe or interact with other children. Designed with sturdy birch plywood construction and plastic accents in the contemporary color palette, this toddler-sized space provides an open, inviting area for dramatic play and exploration. Soft, yet durable carpet on the steps and platform is easy to clean and protects toddlers' hands and knees while crawling and climbing. Impact-resistant, clear acrylic windows offer convenient observation areas for toddlers and adults alike. Finished panels on all sides allow the lofts to be placed in any area of the classroom. Help build confidence in young climbers while they navigate their terrain.
Measures 94"W x 36"H x 46"D
Height of Kitchen Top is 17 1/2"
Step Heights are 6" each
- Birch plywood dramatic play toddler loft
- Features a sink and stove combination kitchen, stairs, and a raised sidewalk
- Rounded, smooth-sanded child-safe corners and edges
- Soft, yet durable carpet on the steps and platform
- Easy to clean, UV protective finish helps prevent scratches and stains
- Awning is removable for easy cleaning
- Section your space with ease: a finished back panel allows for room arrangement options in the classroom
- Ships ready-to-assemble: all tools, instructions, and hardware included
- Material: 15 mm Birch Plywood, ABS plastic accents, carpet, acrylic and laminate
- 5-Year Warranty
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up with they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.