School Readiness Math Toolbox
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
3 years & up. Children will develop beginning math skills such as observing attributes, creating patterns, and matching and sorting objects. The materials in this toolbox engage children in math activities with eight interactive card(s) and a set of manipulatives that provide hands-on examples of a variety of math skills.
Engaging with this kit will allow children to:
- Recognize similarities and differences in objects
- Group objects into sets by various attributes
- Identify and complete simple patterns
- Develop awareness that objects may be grouped by more than one attribute
- Create simple patterns
- Classify objects based on common characteristics
For a complete list of School Readiness Math Toolboxes, click here.