LEGO® DUPLO® Coding Express - 45025
Inspire preschoolers to explore early coding and critical 21st century skills through creative and collaborative play!
All aboard the Coding Express – a creative, intuitive and collaborative way for preschoolers to learn early coding and critical 21st century skills!
2 - 5 years. Coding Express is a creative, intuitive and versatile solution that introduces preschoolers to early coding concepts that naturally sparks their curiosity, creativity and desire to explore and learn together. Based on the ever popular train theme, the highly versatile LEGO® DUPLO® solution allows children to make connections and intuitively explore early coding concepts, such as sequencing, looping and conditional coding, while developing problem-solving skills, critical thinking, collaboration, and social and emotional skills.
The child led free optional app provides four areas for preschoolers to explore: Journeys, Characters, Music and Math. The different themed activities change the way the action bricks behave, altering the effect on the train. The activities are open ended and preschoolers will practice a variety of skills relevant for early childhood development:
- Journeys: Tags as destinations – sequencing events and language
- Characters: Tags as emotional reactions – action/reaction and social and emotional development
- Music: Tags as melodies/instruments – exploring, sequencing and looping sound
- Math: Assigning values for movement – exploring action/re-action
- 234 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including Push & Go train with lights and sounds, motor, color sensor that interacts with 5 colored action bricks, and 2 railroad switches
- Easy in-the-box getting started materials include: Getting Started activities, introduction guide, large poster, and 6 building inspiration cards to build 12 unique models
- Teacher Guide includes 8 online lessons: 4 lessons use the physical set and 4 lessons use the digital app
- 8 short online video tutorials
- Free optional app for iOS and Android app included
- App includes 4 themed activities; Journeys, Characters, Music and Math, that allow preschoolers to collaborate and interact with the physical toy train through a digital medium
- Face-to-face training is available for in-depth understanding of how to successfully implement the Coding Express teaching solution into your teaching
- Conditional coding
- Express ideas with digital elements
- Language and literacy
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, MINDSTORMS and the Minifigure are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2022 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved.
BATMAN: TM & © DC Comics. © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES software © 2022 TT Games Publishing Ltd
THE LEGO MOVIE TM & © The LEGO Group & Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
TM & © 2022 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Notch Developments AB, MINECRAFT is a trademark of Notch Developments AB, MOJANG is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Star Wars and all characters, names and indicia are © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
TM & © 2022 Marvel & Subs